Master Deep Pore Oil in Cleansing Form (5.07 fl oz)
Key product Features
- No Artificial color, only calamine gel cleanser pink calamine helps smooth the management of sebum care and troubled areas.
- Components of pink complex such as calamine, hibiscus flower extract, cranberry extract, damask rose flowering water, camellia extract, etc.
- Which helps minimize skin irritation during cleansing.
- The triple hyaluronic acid, Panthenol, and bottle extract components make the skin moisturized without pulling even after washing the face.
- Not low viscosity gel type, but high viscosity gel that do not slip easily from the hands but produce rich bubbles.
- When a dense and rich calamine bubble cleanses, it helps minimize skin irritation.
Recommended for you
- Those looking for a mild gel cleanser on the skin
- Find a high viscosity gel cleanser, not a gel cleanser with low viscosity but a convenience gel type
- Those who find cleansing foam with mild ingredients without preservatives, artificial colors, and artificial aromatic amines
- Find gel cleanser that is bubbly in a small amount
- Those who look for cleansing foam with sensitive skin and low irritation
How to use
- Put a small amount of water on your hands and put it on the water. Then, the foam is abundant.
- Roll like a gentle massage all over your face and wash with lukewarm water. (High viscosity gel formulation and failure to foam enough may result in a gel mass remaining. Make sure to foam completely and clean it up.)
Water, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Chloride, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Calamine, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, , Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol