Pure Mineral Anti-Virus Spray (4.7 fl oz)
100% Mineral helps with effective on sterilization, cleaning and deodorization. Anti-Virus Spray is safe for anyone to use.
Key product Features
- Spray with 99.9% sterilizing power.
- Removes germs that cause the smell.
- 100% Pure mineral is colorless, odorless and nontoxic. (Contains: Ionized water, Electrolyte)
Recommended for you
- For customer who wants to sanitize surroundings.
- No-harm to human body, but fights virus.
How to Use
- Spray where cleaning, deodorizing and sterilizing is needed.
- Spray with a moderate amount and wipe off any residue.
- Spray it on stainless steel or glass and wipe immediately after use, as it may cause stains if left
- Aluminum and positive material may be corroded by ionic reaction, so be careful.
- Do not use lacquer tables or furniture because they may lose their luster.
- Do not use natural leather or silk.
Water, Potassium, Sodium
Q. Is it effective on virus?
While no clinical trials have been conducted on the virus, anti-virus sprays are alkaline, leading to a remarkable breakdown of the lipids surrounding the surface of most viruses. It is an excellent deodorant disinfectant that has strong sterilization power but is harmless to the skin and body.
Q. How does it hold negative ions?
Antivirus sprays consist of water, sodium, and potassium, which meet with water (H2O) and sodium (Na)/ potassium (K) to produce a large amount of OH- molecules to produce negative ions. In addition, OH- and sodium (Na) are usually combined to form a toxic sodium hydroxide (NaOH-), but their products are patented technology and do not combine OH- and sodium (Na) for clean, non-toxic use.