Real Centella Powder Wash (1.8 oz)
Low pH Powder Wash gently, yet thoroughly removes skin impurities with dense powder foam.
Key product Features
Recovery and Regeneration Solution with "Real Cica" for Wounded Skin!
- Centella Line contains Centella Asiatica with a soothing effect to protect and restore sensitive, irritated areas for healthier skin.
- Completed skin safety test
Contains Centella (Centella Asiatica Extract + Centella Powder)
Contains Centella for intensive skincare on areas of concern.
Low pH Cleansing
Set to the pH of healthy skin and minimizes damage to skin barrier with a low pH prescription.
Gentle and Fresh Cleansing
Gently removes skin impurities with dense foam, leaving a fresh finish.
Daily Peeling Care
Gently removes old dead skin cells with fine powder particles for smoother skin texture.
Skin Recovery & Soothing Care
Comfortably soothes with Centella, which restores sensitive skin.
Safe Hypoallergenic Prescription
Uses a safe prescription of EWG 1-2 Green Level and excludes harmful ingredients to minimize skin irritation.
Centella Asiatica Extract
Soothes skin and controls sebum
Centella Powder™ (Asiaticoside/Asiatic Acid/Madecassic Acid)
Soothes and regenerates skin
Vitalizes and firms skin
Moisturizes and protects skin
Nourishes and invigorates skin
Recommended for you
- Customers who want a mild cleanser
- Customers who want a cleanser with minimal skin dryness after use
- Customers who want a fresh cleanser
- Customers who want to restore and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
How to Use
- Take a sufficient amount.
- Add a small amount of water to lather.
- Gently massage skin in a circular motion, and rinse.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Maltodextrin, Protease, Ceramide NP, Panthenol, Water, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin,